AMMEX® - Synthetic Blue Vinyl Exam Gloves, 4 mil, Size Small, Latex Free, Powder Free, Non- Sterile, Smooth(Case of 1000 Gloves)
- Stretch Synthetic Blue Vinyl Exam Gloves from AMMEX are an economical alternative to nitrile and latex that deliver a high degree of comfort. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Stretch synthetic vinyl mimics latex’s feel of durable, form-fitting, flexible gloves that can help reduce hand strain and fatigue, with excellent tactile sensitivity.
- These examination gloves deliver dependable barrier protection for doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, and in-home caregiver environments.
- Latex-free medical gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber. Available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves in nitrile, latex, and vinyl, suitable for a wide variety of applications and industries.
MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) = 1 Case
1 Case = 10 Boxes
*Disclaimer: Our supplier allocates a limited amount of cases for us monthly, all orders are first come first served. Due to the current pandemic, prices may fluctuate.
*Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Soxcessful.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.