Patagonia Black Hole MLC 45L
The classic Black Hole MLC bag is a burly, soft-sided 45-liter suitcase with enough room for world travel and convertible backpack straps for comfy load carrying, and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing and coated with a 100% recycled TPU laminate. Meets most carry-on requirements. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate; based on the maximum carry-on size of most airline carriers, and free of wheels or handles that might get in the way once you're out of the airport.
- Large main compartment with two interior organization pockets and one drop-in top pocket for smaller items
- Volume is 45 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 19in laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow the bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag, or a duffel, and all straps tuck away when not in use; external lash points add the ability to accommodate more gear. A padded, stowable hip belt takes the weight off the shoulders in backpack mode and doubles as the shoulder strap in briefcase mode.
- A wide webbing loop on the back panel acts as a haul handle or can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.